To empower the poor with knowledge, confidence, and measurable growth that impacts their spiritual and economic life so that they become an example that others will be drawn to imitate and surpass.
The impact of the program multiplies, as the learners become the teachers. Our staff are passionate people primarily from the countries we serve who feel a life calling to empower those who are suffering. Nationals form the core of the knowledge base and lead the charge of instruction and care to there own people. Nationals navigate cultural issues with greater ease and effectiveness. Together we have developed strategic avenues and styles where dynamic, practical training reaches the hearts, hands and homes of those who need it the most. Because the causes of poverty vary, our approach adjusts to the need and opportunity. Whether the training takes place at one of our 5 training centers or through our dynamic and always expanding field farmer strategy, our approach remains the same and key principals apply.
- Depend on God
- Care about all people
- Reach the greatest amount of people in the least amount of time, requiring the least amount of resources, with the greatest amount of measurable results.
- Avoid handouts – Giving things to people can be not only ineffective, but also actually detrimental for many reason to learn more.
- Promote sustainability
- Relate and teach with passion
- Be relevant, reliable, and responsible
- Celebrate small successes
- Promise low – deliver high
- Motivate by results not by promises
- Make heroes out of the people not ourselves.