We believe that the Bible is God’s infallible Word, written by men who were divinely and uniquely inspired, and that it is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom and measureless in power.
- We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, born of a virgin, sinless in His life, who atoned for the sins of the world by His death on the cross.
- We believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, and His return to the world in power and glory according to His promise.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe everyone is a sinner by nature and by choice, but that “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
- We believe in the supreme authority of the Scriptures, the competency of the individual in direct approach to God, the symbolic ordinances of believers’ baptism and the Lord’s Supper, and a worldwide program of missionary endeavor in obedience to the final commands of our Lord (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8-9).