This is the second home we built for orphans in Kenya in 2006. Currently we care for 117 children orphaned mainly because of HIV/AIDS related illnesses. Modeled after our first Children’s Home in Ilula, Kenya, we placed each child into a family that consists of parents, 12 brothers and 12 sisters.
No longer considered orphans, these children are welcomed into a family and are adopted into a loving home where they can grow holistically. Not only are their daily needs met, but they are receiving a good education, being prepared for the future and learning about God’s love for them. Sponsorship provides a child with a loving family, home, education, food, clothing, healthcare and spiritual growth.
HOW TO BECOME A NEW SPONSOR
- View a list of children and the amount needed.
- Once you click on a child’s photo, it will send you to the Giving Page
- Choose “Orphans and Vulnerable Children”.
- Select the Children’s Home your child is a part of.
- Type “New Sponsor” and your Child’s ID# in the Comments section.
Monthly Amount: $140 per month
Partial Sponsorship: (you share the cost with 1-3 co-sponsors)
Monthly Amount: $105, $70 or $35 per month
Need to make a donation towards your sponsored child?
Visit our Giving Page
Choose “Orphans and Vulnerable Children”.
Select the Children’s Home your child is a part of.
Enter your Child’s ID# in the Comments section.